Total Pageviews

Monday, November 18, 2013

Season to build Calcutta bridges

Source: The Telegraph

Calcutta, Nov. 14: Prime Minister David Cameron could not help but speak about the timing of his presence in Calcutta.

"The Little Master is about to go to bat in his final Test match and it is good to celebrate that. And as I must support my team, I have to say I am relieved when he will not be playing!" Cameron said at IIM Calcutta. He echoed the view on an All India Radio interview: "As a Brit, obviously, a little part of me is relieved that we are not going to see him make all the centuries."

Equally obviously, the Prime Minister did not say timing had...............

Read more at http://www.telegraphindia.com/1131115/jsp/frontpage/story_17571518.jsp#.UomZ0HCw1nE 

No comments:

Post a Comment