Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Odisha: Doordarshan to broadcast the Snana Yatra of Lord Jagannath

Courtesy: www.orissadiary.com

Thursday, June 12, 2014


Report by Odisha Diary bureau, Bhubaneswar: The Doordarshan Centre, Bhubaneswar will broadcast the Snana Yatra of Lord Jagannath live from Puri on Friday. The Snana Yatra, to be held at the Shree Mandir premises, will be telecast on the DD Odia channel from 11 am to 3 pm and again from 5 pm to 6 pm in Odia language.  Besides, a special programme based on Jagannath Darshan and belief would also be broadcast from the studio, said Doordarshan Deputy Director General Jayanti Manjari Rath in a Press release.    

4 comments:

  1. Plz provide me updated information about UKSSSC VDO Result 2018....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most unique and creative TIC tee I have seen in a while. My Boxer has been wearing them ever since he was a pup and now is older and ready to take on the competition with a T-shirt that says: Most Unique Buy pinterest accounts I Learn. It makes me laugh when I see his run-up to the dog crate and out there with his shirt off.

    ReplyDelete